Getting to Finfoot Lake Reserve...
- From Witkoppen Rd or the Concrete Highway (N3), Take route R512 past Lanseria to first 'T' -Junction.
- Turn left on R512 to Magaliesburg.
- 9.7km later turn right on R512 to Brits.
- Cross the railway line and the new bridge over the Hartebeespoort dam (approx 3km).
- 2km later you reach another T junction. Turn right on R512 towards Brits.
- 4.2km later at 4-way stop (Engen garage), turn left on R512 Brits and Rustenburg.
- Drive past the Brits and Rustenburg turnoffs (16.6km) and turn right to Pilanesburg (Sun City direction board).
- Cross over the N4 highway.
- Proceed through three 4-way stops (2.7km, 23.5km and 15.7km respectively).
- 7.8km after the third 4-way stop, turn right at Finfoot sign (also signposted to Garamakokastad).
- 3.5km later turn right again at second Finfoot sign onto a sand road.
- 14.1km later (just before the Elands river) turn right into the entrance gate.
- Follow the Finfoot signs through the thatched entrance and continue on the sand road until you reach the lodge (7.7km).